CheatzCP.com - Club Penguin Hints, Cheats and Secrets

Monday 13 June 2011

Music Jam 2011 Coffee Break Beats Video By Happy77

Today on Happy77's YouTube Channel there was a new video called Club Penguin Music Jam 2011: Coffee Break Beats. I decided to check it out and it is all about the Music Jam 2011. Here is the video below or click here to watch it on YouTube





Detail: There is a picture of Happy77 on the Iceberg and there is a float going past with the Penguin Band on it. Here is a picture to prove it


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi coolpiggy11 I can't join your blog because blogger is not working and is getting silly. So is there anything else you can send me a invite to that does not involve blogger or could you send in a complaint.
Spike91347

Anonymous said...

Can you please send me a invite now blogger is working I think.
Spike91347