CheatzCP.com - Club Penguin Hints, Cheats and Secrets

Saturday 11 June 2011

Enchanted Feather Pin Cheats

Today I will show you how to get the pin which is needed to get across the bridge in the Secrets of the Bamboo Forest play at the Stage. First lets read the clue. The clue is in the Stage Catalog and you click on the feather like so




If you follow the clues correctly you should end up at the Beacon. Oh here it is



Now you can cross the bridge in the Secrets of the Bamboo Forest play at the Stage :) Goodbye :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI I am on deep freeze and at my igloo if you wanna met up again.
Spike91347

Hannah said...

Hi coolpiggy11 its spike91347 I will not be looking at your blog anymore because I found another up to date one. Sorry for takin a pic and this the last comment I will put on your blog and the last time I will go on your blog. I will also be deleting you from my buddy list. If you wanna send me an email send it to jamescrabtreenz@gmail.com.
Spike91347